A Business Lawyer with Business Sense
Comprehensive Counsel and Litigation for Small Business
Attorney Charles Johnson brings a strong background in business to the practice of business law. He understands not only the legal issues, but the nuts and bolts of accounting and corporate finance, and knowledge of the internal and external relationships necessary to thrive in the marketplace.
The Charles Johnson Law Firm provides counsel and representation to owners of small, closely held businesses and partnerships in the greater Texas area. Discover how we can help in a free initial consultation at 512-832-1200, or contact us online.
A Full-Service Business Law Firm
Attorney Charles Johnson handles every facet of business law:
- Business Formation — Beyond simply filing papers with the state, we counsel clients on the appropriate entity for future success, and assist with the agreements, contracts, transactions and financing to get your venture off the ground.
- Contract Review and Breach of Contract — We advise on ownership and investor agreements, employee contracts and the day-to-day contracts for operations, and negotiate or litigate contract disputes with customers, vendors, insurers or co-owners.
- Partnership Dissolution and Shareholder Disputes — Mr. Johnson is adept at sorting out the tangled finances of closely held businesses when one party wants out, a minority owner is squeezed out or the business is folding its tent.
- Estate Planning & Administration of Wills & Trusts — Estate planning is something everyone needs to think about. It is in your best interests and that of your loved ones to have an effective plan in place for administering your assets.
- Asset Protection — Not only do you need to protect business assets from creditors and judgments, you also need to protect your own, should your business fail or be sued.
- Real Estate Sales — At the Charles Johnson Law Firm, we provide clients with experienced representation in real estate matters. We represent both buyers and sellers of residential and commercial property, as Attorney Johnson is the Owner of American Title Company in Downtown Houston, Texas.
Austin Business Law: The Charles Johnson Law Firm
At the Charles Johnson Law Firm, we are prepared to answer all your questions related to business, real estate and estate law. We are recognized throughout the greater Texas area for our high-quality legal services. Our goal is to help individuals and business reach their goals and maximize their potential. To discuss your legal needs with an experienced attorney, call 512-832-1200 for a free initial consultation.